Be Good To Your Money Bulletin http://ezezine.com
It has been a long time since I have written any financial advice just
for single parents. You are not forgotten-for we are the masters of
manipulating money :-)!
Here are some money saving tips that are useful for single parents
during these tough economic times and beyond. The best thing about
these money saving tips is the valuable time you will spend with your
1. Cut your child's hair yourself- you can pick up an easy "how to"
book at your local library. If it doesn't look right the first time
(trust me-I know), just remember practice makes it "perfect". Word of
wisdom: have a plan B if it doesn't go as planned.
2. And speaking of the library-plan a bi-weekly trip to the library for
reading materials, videos, etc. Get your child his/her own library
card. It will make them feel so important (I still have my first
library card). Many libraries have Story Time and other fun FREE
activities. Your kids will value the time and the memories when they
3. Take with you snacks and drinks for the kids everywhere you go. Not
only will you be saving money, but also time standing in long lines and
ending up buying junk food.
4. Let your kids wash your car. The key word here is "kids". Caution:
Do not attempt this with a teenager. It won't work unless driving
privileges are included.
5. Cancel your gym membership and buy a bike. Several times a week,
ride your bike with your kids.
5. Switch your Premium Cable package ($200) to Basic package ($30) and
get Nexflix instead. Pop some popcorn and have some great family times
with your kids.
6. Schedule an eCard day with your kids each month. Enjoy making eCards
for friends and family with the kids. Kids are computer whizzes, so you
just might learn something.
Don't forget the camera!!
L L Q Publishing Company
631 N. Stephanie Street
Henderson, NV 89014