Be Good To Your Money Newsletter http://ezezine.com
Be Good To Your Money Newsletter Volume 6 Issue 3
Copyright: March 15, 2009 All Rights Reserved
Publisher: Lisa Frye www.LisaFrye.com
~We do not sell or share your email address.~
Employed or not, all Americans are watching their dollars and looking
for more and more money saving items. Here are a few more money-saving
tips. Remember to save the money you are saving. When the economy turns
around, CASH is going to be king.
1. COMBINE YOUR CABLE, INTERNET, AND HOME PHONE SERVICE. Many cable
companies are providing discounts for subscribing to the "bundle".
2. AVOID PAYING ATM FEES. The larger banks have increased their ATM
fees in 2009 (again). Plan a budget and make one trip to your branch,
which offers FREE ATM usage.
3. DRIVE YOUR CAR LONGER. Now will be a good time to start the
practice of keeping your car for at 10 years, as I do. The feeling of
not having a monthly car payment is magnificent!
4. CANCEL YOUR HEALTH CLUB MEMBERSHIP. Invest in a Wii and the Wii
Fit. It's a two-for-one purchase. You can get fit and your kids (and
spouse) can be entertained (for hours).
5. ADDITIONAL MONEY-SAVING TIPS. Buy a copy of my book "Be Good To
Your Money" for added tips. Plus, save money on the book. Receive a
FREE copy of Be Good To God's Money, when you purchase a copy of Be
Good To Your Money, for $15 + $2.95 shipping.
Send a check or money order for $17.95 to the address below. Include a
name (or names) if you would like them autographed. Make check or money
order payable to Lisa Frye.
L L Q Publishing Company
631 N. Stephanie Street
Henderson, NV 89014